Did you know?
- Mohandas K. Gandhi (1869-1948) is known around the world as Mahatma, which means “Great Soul” in the ancient Indian language of Sanskrit
- The highest cricket ground in the world is Chail in Himachal Pradesh, India
- Indian Railways is the largest employer in the world, with about 1.6 million people.
- The longest station name on the Indian Railways is Venkatanarasimharajuvariapeta.
- India produces more movies than any other country and Bollywood is the largest film industry in the world, bigger than Hollywood.
- India’s national fruit is the mango.