Did you know?
- Mount Kenya is the highest mountain in Kenya (5,199m) and the second highest in Africa after Kilimanjaro.
- During the annual wildebeest migration, up to 2 million wildebeest and half a million zebra travel in massive lines between Tanzania and Kenya.
- Hippopotamuses can run over 20 kph. If you’re being chased, run from side to side. They can’t turn very fast, but in a straight race they’ll catch you quickly.
- There are 40 tribes in Kenya. Each has its own language, style of dress, and traditional foods.
- Kenya only has only two seasons - the rainy season and the dry season.