Whether you need to cool down in the summer heat, or want to generate a summery atmosphere while shying away from the poor, grey excuse for a British summer, this recipe for ice lollies made with fresh strawberries and green tea are perfect. They taste great, are really refreshing and a great healthy option with fresh fruit and natural sugars.
To make 16 ice lollies, you’ll need:
- 450g of fresh strawberries
- 2 teaspoons of freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1 pint of brewed & chilled green tea
- 2 tablespoons of agave nectar
- 4 tablespoons of fresh basil
All you need to do is mix all of these ingredients together in a blender for about 30 seconds or just until it’s smooth, divide the mixture into ice pop moulds and freeze for about 6 hours. Then enjoy and thank Amie for sharing this great recipe!