Sparkling Lavender Lemon Tea
1. Heat 1 cup of water to brew the lemon balm leaves or tea.
2. Zest the lemons then juice them.
3. In a medium sauce pan heat the lemon juice, zest, crushed lavender buds, and agave over low heat to bring out the lemon & lavender essential oils. Once it starts to simmer remove it from the heat and let it cool.
4. In a large pitcher or pretty bottles, mix the lemon lavender mixture with the sparkling water and the tea.
5. Serve in a tall glass with a sprig of lavender as a stir stick and a slice of lemon. Enjoy!