Pumpkin Tea Latte
Who says that you have to go to your neighborhood Starbucks for that delicious Pumpkin Latte? This super simple recipe uses real pumpkin along with our cardamom tea to give you a healthy and warming drink for the winter. Many thanks to Carly Sippel for posting this on the Anytime Fitness blog and to Texanarin for the tasty photo.
- Steep teabags in hot water for 6 minutes.
- Squeeze teabags upon removal to get full flavour.
- Whisk tea concentrate with pumpkin puree using a wire whisk.
- Divide into two cups.
- In a small saucepan, heat milk of choice, vanilla extract, and honey until almost boiling.
- Pour evenly between existing cups.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon and nutmeg to taste.