Silent Auction Terms & Conditions
Here follow Terms & Conditions for Ahmad Tea’s Silent Auction in support of the Stroke Association.
- There is one item – an official Harlequins rugby shirt, signed by the squad, together with 4 x Loose Tea Caddies and 1 x Teabag Selection from Ahmad Tea’s Beyond the Leaf Kew Gardens range. The set is valued at approximately £600.
- The auction will run from 12.00 midday on Wednesday 26th October to midday on Wednesday 2nd November 2022.
- Bids may be place only via email to [email protected] with subject line ‘Silent Auction Bid’.
- There will be one winner who will be notified within one week of the above date.
- There will be no information given out by Ahmad Tea during the auction detailing the leading bid, via any medium.
- The decision as to the auction winner will be made by the Ahmad Tea team and will be final.
- By placing a bid you are entering into an agreement to purchase the item at the offered price.
- The highest bid will be deemed to be the winner. In the unlikely case where an entry error has occurred, please contact the above email address for the retraction of your bid. If this occurs, we reserve the right to offer the item to the second highest bidder.
- If the auction ends with tied bids, Ahmad Tea will select the winner at random from tied bidders.
- The winner will be notified by the email address with which they submitted their bid.
- Should the winner not respond within one week of being notified, the item will be awarded to the second highest bidder.
- All proceeds from the sale will be donated to the Stroke Association and any costs for fulfilment of the prize will be covered by Ahmad Tea ltd.
- The item can either be collected in person (with valid ID) or fulfilled via courier.
- Payment for the item must be made before goods are collected or dispatched. The payment method will be negotiated with the winning bidder once contact has been made.
- Ahmad Tea reserves the rights to withdraw this item at any time.