Ahmad Tea Prize Draw – Moodie Davitt Virtual Travel Expo
Terms and Conditions
When entering this prize draw, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and agreed to be bound by them. Ahmad Tea reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time.
- The promoter is Ahmad Tea whose address is Ahmad Tea Ltd, Winchester Road, Chandler’s Ford, Hampshire, SO53 2PZ, United Kingdom
- Ahmad Tea is responsible for administration and fulfilment of the prize draw
- For questions or feedback about the prize draw, please email [email protected]
Personal details and publicity
Who may enter?
- This prize draw is open globally to participants aged 18 or over
Who may not enter?
- Employees of Ahmad Tea and their first and second-degree family members may not enter, win or participate in a prize.
How to enter
- To take part in this giveaway, participants must attend the Moodie Davitt Virtual Travel Expo on 23rd November and visit the Ahmad Tea stand.
- Participants must enter their email address in order to enter the quiz.
- Entry is made when all multiple-choice questions have been answered and you reach the end of the quiz and click ‘submit’.
- Only one entry per participant.
- The prize draw will run from 00.01 to 23.59 on Tuesday 23rd November
Limitations / restrictions on entry
- Maximum of one entry per person.
- Participants who enter the draw are responsible for ensuring they will be able to accept the prizes. In the event a winner is unable to do so then Ahmad Tea reserves the right to reward the prize to another eligible entrant
- Incomplete entries and entries that do not comply in full with these Terms and Conditions will be disqualified and will not be counted.
Winner selection and notification
- Throughout the course of the prize draw there will be one winner. The winner will be drawn at random by Ahmad Tea from all participants who have scored either full marks or the next highest score in the quiz.
- The winner will be notified by email within 5 working days of the Closing Date and will need to respond to that notification in order to confirm their acceptance of the prize. All reasonable endeavours will be made to contact the winner during this time using the contact details provided in the entry form. Entrants should ensure they check their spam/bulk/junk folders for notification because if a response from a winner is not received within 5 working days of the notification being made, a winner may lose their chance to claim their prize.
- The winners must provide a suitable delivery address that is not a PO box within 1 month of being contacted and notified.
- Promoter’s decisions are final and binding in all respects on all entrants.
- The prize is the full collection of Ahmad Tea ‘Beyond the Leaf’ caddies comprising:
- 1 x 4 x 10 Teabag Selection Box
- 1 x 100g Garden Afternoon Loose Tea Caddy
- 1 x 100g Majestic Breakfast Loose Tea Caddy
- 1 x 100g Elegant Earl Grey Loose Tea Caddy
- 1 x 100g Splendid Ceylon Loose Tea Caddy
- Ahmad Tea reserves the right to substitute the prizes for equivalent or greater monetary value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its reasonable control. There is no cash alternative to the prizes and unless the Promoter agrees otherwise in writing the prizes are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Details of the winner’s names will be available for one month after the closing date by writing to Ahmad Tea via the email address above.
- Ahmad Tea will not be responsible for (and will have no liability in connection with) the following occurrences, to the extent that they occur for reasons beyond their reasonable control:
- Any postponement or cancellation of the prize draw
- Problems with the dispatch of the prizes (such as a prize failing to reach the intended recipient
- Ahmad Tea does not accept responsibility for network, computer, hardware or software failures of any kind, which may affect the sending, receipt or processing of your entry or for entries lost, damaged, delayed or unreadable, including loss of entries through technical fault or transmission delays.
- If Ahmad Tea has grounds to suspect any entrant or third party of cheating, deception or fraudulent or unsportsmanlike conduct of any kind (including, without limitation, manipulating the promotion, choice of prize winner(s) or any entry or establishing multiple accounts in order to gain multiple entries where the number of entries is limited) the Promoter reserves the right (in its sole discretion) to disqualify any entrant, entry or person it reasonably believes to be responsible for, or associated with, such activity.
English law applies
- This prize draw, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it including the prizes, shall be governed by the law of England and Wales and entrants irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any such dispute or claim.
Tips for Healthy Digestion: Guest Blog
Tips for a healthy digestion in this guest blog. Learn how to improve digestive health through making changes to your…
Meet Neil Pavely Tea Room Manager
Ahmad Tea has a global reputation for its tea blending and one person who has witnessed the company grow into…
Boosting Energy: Guest Blog
Discover tips for boosting energy in this guest blog. From natural remedies to lifestyle changes, find out how to increase…
Employee Spotlight – Tim Connor
Tim Connor has been instrumental in growing two important aspects of Ahmad Tea: the growth of its ventures in some…
Period Poverty – supporting Women in Malawi
Ahmad Tea's commitment to making a difference extends beyond providing quality tea products. In 2022 we started supporting Ufulu, a…
Employee Spotlight – Tracey Wakelin
Tracey Wakelin leads the global marketing team at Ahmad Tea. She is responsible for driving the marketing agenda. We caught…
Sleep: Are you getting enough?
Getting the right amount of good quality sleep can be critical to how we function during the day. If you've…
Employee Spotlight – Gary Winslade
This month we caught up with Gary Winslade, Ahmad Tea’s UK Sales Manager to understand more about the brand’s plans…
Employee Spotlight – Hamideh Sarvmeily
We caught up with Hamideh over a cup of tea to get her views on what it is like to…